Search This Blog

Thursday 13 January 2011

Forgive Me, Please :( My ..

Hello :)
It's my 100 posts :D
This post is special, 'cause I'll tribute it for my beloved sister, Trihapsari Santi Prameswari or you can call her Sari or ayii - chan :D
And also to my beloved brother, Mohammad Diaz Permana or you can call him Diaz :)


Okay, let's do it :D


The first, I want to share with you all ..
It's about my brother
Yeah, he's the beloved one :)
My brother is the ordinary student college of Tenth of November's Technology Institute in my city, Surabaya
Or in Indonesia you will know that as Institut Teknologi 10 November ( ITS )
He entered the Information System Faculty in there
You can call SI from Fakultas Sistem Informasi


He's a high quality person
Sanguinis, idealist, and many more
Sometimes can be arrogant
But he's arrogant in possitive things :)


He had many social networking here
From FacebookPlurkTumblrTwitter, and Multiply
Yeah, he's an exist person
And I'm his sister
I try to add, follow, or maybe check his social networks
I hope he will confirm or follow me back
I want him to know that I'm so proud of him
I want to say to everyone, " Hey, he's my brother ! "
But,
I must realized that he never, never, and never confirm me in Facebook
Or follow me back on Twitter
Or maybe make me his fans in Plurk
But,
When I do it all, HE IGNORE ME AT ALL
At Facebook, he's PENDING my friend request
In Plurk, at the first time I add and follow him, it's okay, he making me his new fans
But when I commented on one of his status, the next day HE BLOCKED ME


I don't know what's wrong with me
Am I too naif ?
Am I seems like a child ?
Who always comment something stupid, something crazy or something UNIMPORTANT ?
Am I unimportant ?


If that's real, well, I must ask God,
" God, why you send me to be his sister ? I know You have the bestest reason why You send me to him . But please, can You tell me what the reason is ? I love him, I don't want to lose him, even he have someone special in his heart now . I know, I love her too . Like he love her . God, please :( Open his heart for me :( Thanks God "


Well, at least, for my beloved brother, please :(
FORGIVE ME ! :(
I know I'm just a kid
Stupid, crazy, unimportant, naif
That's me
YOUR SISTER
Please :(
Even you don't want to have a sister like me, I want to have a brother like you :)
Really
I'm so proud of you :)
So, I just want you to forgive me
And we can be like ordinary brother and sister
I don't want to be naif or stupid or unimportant or WHATEVER ELSE
I want to be the REAL me,
YOUR SISTER :)


NB : Maybe you're not like what I'm thinking of here, but trust me
It's my view about you :D
Sorry, just forgive me :(
It's my feeling to you :)
Hope you want to appreaciate it :)


And the second, * I promise it's the last ! *
For my beloved sister :D
Thanks to making me strong in everytime I have :)
Thanks for being my bestest friend :D
And thanks to support me :)

Last, thanks for your time, your energy you have given to me :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH ! :D

I just want you to know sis, that there's no one can be like you,
Even my bestfriends, my brother, or my parents :)
You have give me more than I need :)
Thank you :D


Last for you, I always pray to God that I want you to be my sister :)
My REAL sister :)
Amien :)


Here I am
It's the last of my 100 posts
Thanks for read it * or maybe no *
Just skip it if you want :)
And THANKS FOR OPENING MY SITE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have some opinions?