Search This Blog

Saturday 1 January 2011

First Post in 2011 :)

Hello everybody :)
It's my first post in the first day of 2011 :)
When I write this post, I enjoy my breakfast in the first day of 2011 :)
And I also see my Plurk and Facebook account
Maybe it is not important to you, but it is important to me
I just want to share my story

I don't know why in view days before 2010 ends, I like to speak English
I know I'm not the expert to speak English, but I think someone who speak English is a cool person
I don't know the reason why I can say like that, but I think that's true
So I try to be like that, even I know I can't

I always use the simple present
I can't use the other tenses
You know why ?
Because I'm stupid

Well, if you read it, you can see how poor my English here
But I still proud of myself :)
I can learn, I can see, I can read, and I can write :)

With my poor English, I want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 :)
Hope in this new year we can be better, better, and better :)
I'm sorry for all words I have said to you, I'm sorry for every mistake I made, and I'm sorry for everything I have done in 2010 :)

And the important one, thanks for read it :)
And sorry if you don't understand my freak language
I have told you about that, I'm stupid, and always be like that
Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have some opinions?