Search This Blog

Monday 3 January 2011

About Avril Lavigne *again*

Avril Lavigne


Origin        : Belleville, Ontario, Canada
Genres      : Pop Rock, Power Pop, Pop Punk
Lables       : Arista, RCA



DISCOGRAPHY


Let Go


Tracklist :
01. Losing Grip
02. Complicated
03. Sk8er Boi
04. I'm With You
05. Mobile
06. Unwanted
07. Tomorrow
08. Anything But Ordinary
09. Things I'll Never Say
10. My World
11. Nobody's Fool
12. Too Much To Ask
13. Naked 



My World


Tracklist :
01. Sk8er Boi
02. Nobody's Fool
03. Mobile
04. Anything But Ordinary
05. Losing Grip
06. Naked
07. Too Much To Ask
08. I Don't Give
09. Basket Case
10. Introducing The Band
11. My World
12. I'm With You
13. Complicated
14. Unwanted
15. Tomorrow
16. Knockin' On Heavens Door
17. Things I'll Never Say


Under My Skin


Tracklist :
1. Take Me Away
2. Together
3. Don't Tell Me
4. He Wasn't
5. How Does It Feel
6. My Happy Ending
7. Nobody's Home
8. Forgotten
9. Who Knows
10. Fall To Pieces
11. Freak Out Lis
12. Slipped Away



Best Damn Thing


Tracklist :
1. Girlfriend
2. I Can Do Better
3. Runaway
4. The Best Damn Thing
5. When You're Gone
6. Everything Back But You
7. Hot
8. Innoncence
9. I Don't Have to Try
10. One of Those Girls
11. Contagious
12. Keep Holding On



Avril Lavigne Remixes


Tracklist :
01. Complicated (Remix)
02. Don't Tell Me (Remix)
03. Everything Back But You (Psy-Trance DJ Touret)
04. Girlfriend (DJ Echo Remix)(Lil Mama)
05. When You're Gone (Spearkerbox Club Mix)
06. I Can Do Better (Remix)
07. I'm With You (Tribal Dance Remix)
08. Things I'll Never Say (Remix)
09. My Happy Ending (Remix Blash)
10. Nobody's Fool (Remix)
11. Nobody's Home (Idan Shir Chen Exclusive Remix)
12. Runaway (DJ Sam Out Of Range Edit)
13. Sk8erBoy (Remix Dance DJ Touret)
14. Knockin' On Heaven's Door (Remix)
15. Hot (Remix)

Password : www.mp3boo.com


All You Will Never Know


Tracklist :
01. I Don't Give
02. Why
03. Get Over It
04. Take Me Away
05. Headset
06. Falling Into History
07. Falling Down
08. Tomorrow You Didn't
09. Things I'll Never Say
10. All You Will Never Know
11. Once And For Real
12. Make Up
13. Not The Only One
14. I Will Be
15. Move Your Little Self On
16. You Never Satisfy Me
17. Let Go
18. Alone
19. I Always Get What I Want
20. The Scientist
21. Imagine
22. Knocking On Heaven's Door
23. Oh Holy Night (Featuring Chantal Kreviazuk)
24. When You're Gone (Acoustic)
25. I Can Do Better (Acoustic)
26. Nobody's Home (Acoustic)
27. I Will Be (Featuring Leona Lewis)
28. Girlfriend (Dr. Luke Remix) (Featuring Lil Mama)


_____________________________________________________________________

VIDEO CLIP

When Your Gone

My Happy Ending

I'm With You

He Wasn't

Complicated

Alice

_____________________________________________________________________

LIVE VIDEO

Exclusive Concert [2007]

Password : kiori

Hello :)
Yesterday I have posted about Avril Lavigne's newest song, and today I found it from Google Searching, especially from this site :
Okay, hope you enjoy it :)
Sorry if I have copy and paste it without his permission :(
But I will say thank you if you JUST read it :)
Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have some opinions?