Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 June 2010

It's My Holiday !

Hi minna :)
Long time no see ( again ? )

Well, it's holiday season
I don't know what theme to write in my blog
But I have read some books, and now I read the second series of Jurnal Jo, Jurnal Jo : Online
I have read the second series of The Bookaholic Club, The Bookaholic Club : Hantu - Hantu Masa Lalu

Hmm, you can see ( definitely not the you - can - see shirt ! )  if I use the English ( UK ) language
And you can see if I feel boring now, 'cause I don't make my words better with random fonts and random colors
Yeah, if I feel boring, I won't make everything better ( or maybe complicate )  in everything around me

Including this post ( of course )
How often I write a post with English language ?
Never, I think ( 'cause I just adding a vocabulary in my previous post )  so I just wanna make my blog better though I don't use a special effect here ( except the justify, georgia type, etc )


I know my English's vocabulary ( or maybe my English's conversation )  is far from " GOOD " words
( Including this post of course )
But I just wanna explore my knowledge
Because in Sunday, June 27th 2010 ago, I bought an English novel
Yeah, just a novel to pre - teen, but I think that's good for learning


Actually, I want to share to you my excuse why I bought that novel and why I write this post with English languange
Because ( this is the important part )  my cousin from Jakarta, came to Surabaya one month ago
And she brought an English novel ( though same like my new book, a novel to pre - teen )
And I saw the title ( unfortunately I forgot the title, haasshh )
That's why ( now )  I feel want - to - use - English - anytime - anywhere
Including this post


What a worst excuse right ?
Haha


Okay
This is the ending part


Goodbye minna :)
I try to keep use the Japanese and English vocabulary :D
Though I know, I'm not the expert in this part
But I try to do my best


Thanks for your important times
Thanks for your participates
And the important for me, thanks for your supports !
( Though maybe you don't do that, haha )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have some opinions?