Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 June 2011

My Gifts from Bali :D

Hello guys, how are you ?
Long time no see, huh ?
Okay, it's my 112th post
And I'll dedicate this post to my boyfriend *again*

This post contents my photos in Kuta Beach, Bali, Indonesia
Yeah, I came to Bali on May 24th till May 27th *for the first time since I moved to Surabaya*
I came to Bali with my nine grade friends
Not all of my friends join this tour
Because, you know, the price is kinda expensive
Six hundred thousand rupiahs, is it expensive ?
I didn't think so, but my friends said that's so expensive

Okay, what are you waiting for ?
Just enjoy this post, okay ?
Thanks for see it, guys :D

N.B. :
Actually I'm too shy to share it, but I think, if I don't post it, so when I can post it ? Hehe
O ya, I used my friend's sandal to made it XD
His sandal really help me to made it, thank you friend :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have some opinions?