Search This Blog

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year 2012 :)

Hello everyone :)
First of all, I would like to say Happy New Year 2012 :D

Maybe it's late, but better late than never, right?
Secondly, let's start a whole new life. New hopes, new dreams, new appearance and new personality. Let's change!
Third, don't forget to always remember God, the one who always see us, the one who always protect us, and the one who always listen us. Without God, we're nothing.


Okay, this is my resolutions. I'm glad if you read it all :)

  1. Be better, happier, richer, smarter, thinner, taller, more clever, beautiful, discipline and success.
  2. Always beside people I love.
  3. Don't feel the same pains anymore, don't feel lonely again.
  4. Can make my parents proud of me.
  5. Can make everyone happy because of me.
  6. Reach all of my dreams.
  7. Still beside the one I love and the one who loves me 
  8. Never feel afraid for something unimportant (read: GALAU)
  9. Overseas around the world (including Bali, Jakarta and Yogya)
  10. Change for something better, there's no word 'BROKEN'.
That's all of mine. Hopefully God wants to fulfill it all, amien :D
Thanks 2011 for everything you've ever taught me about. And welcome 2012, let's fight this life together ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have some opinions?