Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Happy Eid Adha 1432 H :D

Hola everyone :)
How's life? Getting hard, isn't it?

Well, this time I would like to say 'Happy Eid Adha 1432 H' :D
Yes, I'm late, but better late than never, right?

So, what happened with your holiday?
Is it the most unforgottable holiday ever? Or is it just the-same-bored-holiday?
Well, I hope you have an amazing holiday, everyone ;)


By the way, I also want to tell you something about my holiday
Last Sunday, November 6th 2011 is the Eid Adha 1432 H
My family prayed in Flores Field, not too far from my house
We went there by car, but unfortunately my brother couldn't come, 'cause he was sleeping and finally we left him
So, he was alone in my house

When we arrived there, my parents immediately searching for a place to pray
Unfortunately I couldn't join them 'cause I have menstruation
So I waited them in the back of the field

After pray, we went to my aunt's house
We have a breakfast and prepared for sacrifice
At 9 o'clock I standed by in the location of sacrifice
I brought my camera 'cause I want to take some pictures there
And finally at 12 o'clock the sacrifice was over
I took many pictures
You can see the pictures in one of my Facebook album

Well, I need your comments, or maybe critics about my pictures
So if you have seen my pictures, please give me comments or critics
Thank you before :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have some opinions?