Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 July 2011

A Letter for Him

Dear someone special,
HAPPY HALF YEARS :*
Half years ? Yes, 6 months
Not a short time, I guess

For the half years, it would have passed a lot of ups and downs
Starting from a fight, until a missunderstanding
That's already common
Perhaps, a rather extraordinary sense of boredom that arise over time
Yes, since you're a senior and I entered the new school
That's disturb our relationships, right ?

For example, an unpleasant tragedy last week
I didn't know why I fell so
But I think I know the reason now
You're envy with your friend
You saw him and his girlfriend
They were so romantic
And then you asking yourself
What have you done ?
Have you made her happy ?
Have you gave her all of your attention ?
Have you reply her kindness ?

Seriously, that's not really important

The really important is, let yourself DO WHAT YOU REALLY WANT TO DO
Don't ever try to be like someone else
Even if they were do the things we have to do, but if yourself DON'T REALLY WANT TO DO,  don't ever do it
'Cause, if you force yourself to do it, it will become terrible
All the things you've done can't help you to change the condition
Just let yourself act normally
Do whatever you want to do, but never do something you don't really want to do

I know you're a moody and a HIGH QUALITY PERSON
How can I know it ?
'Cause every things you've heard or you've saw, you'll do it by yourself
Even if yourself don't really want to do
Just like this
Your friend and his girlfriend showed you the right attitude in a relationship
But you're not same !
You've the different way to do it, and your friend also have a different way
Don't ever force yourself to do your friend's way
I'll never mind it
Even if you've made me desperate, disappointed, or hurt

That was what you really wanted to do
So I'll never mind it
I'll accept it as long as I can
I'll accept the unpleasant things as far as I can
'Cause I'll never give up for a love
A true love
I just can hope that someday you'll be my true love
Haha, what a stupid hope, right ?
But I'm more stupid 'cause I want that things come true

Besides, I don't really know what are your feelings inside

Okay, it's enough
I'm sorry if I told you so many stories -,-"
But I'll really appreciate YOU, who have read it all
THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

Sincerely,
YOURS :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have some opinions?