Search This Blog

Thursday 7 October 2010

Me, Mine, Yours

Hey, everybody
Maybe it's my last post


I don't know but if I see my future - schedule maybe I'll waste my time with studying and learning


Yeah, I try to keep learning and learning though I know
One day I'll tell my children, my grand - child if I had many experience here


In my world


It's mine, it's yours
It's our world


Everything we can do here
Everything we can use here


But if one day come, when we have to think about what we have done now, maybe we can't see ours again


We can't see this green - earth
We can't see ours
I can't see mine, you can't see yours


But we always have choices
You take the A choice so you must do that
You take the B choice you must action that


So, I don't want to say we must change but we can try to be better than yesterday
Slowly but sure


We must believe that we choose the bestest choices
We must keep this earth like the beginning
If we don't do any action now, in the future we can't show our children or our grand - child about our experience, our world, and ours


Well, finally I must say thanks and sorry
Thanks for read it and sorry if I waste your important time because you read it


There's no words to explain my feeling now


I'm so proud ouf ours


So keep ours


Save ours


I know we can do that


I know we can change


" Peace, love and respect " :) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have some opinions?